You can book a table with us online here for the main cafe in one of the following areas:
1. Main inside area
2. Undercover Terrace Area
The following areas are for walk in customers
1. On the front Veranda (Umbrellas) overlooking the Gardens
2. Inside bar (Tall tables and chairs)
3. Irish Village Beer Garden (Undercover Marquee)
To make a table booking please complete the form below.
Please note the following terms and conditions for making a booking:
- Only when one of our team has contacted you will any booking inquiry be confirmed as a booking.
- We will always do our best to seat you in your preferred area, however we cannot guarantee this.
- For large groups we will endeavor to join tables together but we cannot guarantee this so guests may be on two separate tables
- Tables will be held for 15 minutes after the expected time of arrival, so if running late please call us. After 15 minutes we will release tables to other customers
- High Tea needs to be booked in advance and requires a deposit for each tea booked
Table times are maximum 2 hours unless previously arranged
If for any reason you cannot make it to us please give us a call on 08 9293 5112 to cancel so we can release the table.
This form is not fully monitored at the weekend; therefore if you are making a booking on a Friday evening, Saturday or Sunday for the same weekend please ring the restaurant on 08 9293 5112
For large bookings it is highly recommended to complete a pre-order form. This speeds up the service for you and ensures that everyone gets what they ordered,
The pre-order form can be found here. Pre-Order Form.
Small dogs are allowed on the premises under the following conditions:
1. They are only allowed in the beer garden
2. They must be kept under the table at all times
3. They are not available for other customers to approach, especially children
4. You bring plastic bags to clean up after them.
9:00 am to 4:00 pm (Last orders at 3:30 pm)
|Saturday||9:00 am to 4:00 pm (Last orders at 3:30 pm)|
|Sunday||9:00 am to 4:00 pm (Last orders at 3:30 pm)|
9:00 am to 4:00 pm (Lodge Only, Main Restaurant is closed on Mondays)
On Saturday and Sunday the last orders for breakfast are at 10:45 am with lunch service starting at 11:30 am with last orders at 3:30 pm
PUBLIC HOLIDAYS: Please note 15% surcharge on Public Holidays.
Booking Deposit and Cancellation Policy
Booking of 6 people or more
require a deposit of $10.00 pp to secure your booking.
Deposit is fully refundable up to 36 hours in advance.
Full deposit taken if cancellation is within 36 hours notice.
40 Masonmill Road,
Carmel WA 6076
View Google Map
Restaurant booking & Information
08 9293 5112
08 9293 5157
Wedding or function Enquiries